Northland Quilter's Guild Membership
- Membership is open to anyone who has an interest in the art of quilting.
- Annual dues are payable at the January meeting. Dues are currently $20.00.
- Dues will be prorated for members joining after July 1.
- Upon joining, new members will receive a Guild pin.
- Each member is entitled to one vote on each matter that may come before the membership at any regular or special meeting.
- You may download the membership application by clicking here. Print, complete the form, and turn it in at the Guild meeting along with your dues. You may also mail the form and a check to the address at the top of the membership form: Northland Quilter's Guild, Membership Chair, PO Box 46654, Kansas City, MO 64118-6654.